Tuesday 9 September 2014

Nivea Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Size: 200ml

Stockists: Superdrug (here) & Boots (here)

Price: £4.07, currently on sale for £2.03 in Superdrug!

What it Says On The Tin: "Cleanses deeply, removes make-up and moisturises in one step. Helps protect against 3 main signs of sensitive skin: redness, tightness & dryness. Free of parabens, colours and perfume."

Packaging: It comes in a durable plastic bottle. It has a (screwed on) flip-top lid with a small hole in, perfect for dispensing the product onto cotton pads.

Formula & Smell: The formula of this is just like water, very light and refreshing. It's not oily and has only a very gentle, pleasant smell.

How I Use It: I tip a little of it onto a cotton pad and sweep it all over my face and neck. I do this every morning and every night before bed. If have make-up on, I usually remove the majority of it first using a make-up wipe before using this to cleanse more deeply.

Does It Work? Yes! In my opinion it's perfect! Here are some of the reasons i'm so in love with it:
1) It is safe to use on the eyes. No nasty stinging. It fairs pretty well with normal mascara but i imagine it might need a little extra help with the waterproof stuff, although that doesn't bother me.
2) There's no need to rinse it off after use - great for lazy people like me!
3) It is free of alcohol, parabens, colours and perfumes. Better for my skin and better for the environment.
4) It doesn't dry my skin. It leaves it feeling moisturised and supple, but not oily or greasy, it's just right! (The baby bear's porridge to my oily/combination skin)
5) It leaves my skin feeling deeply clean and refreshed.
6) My skin is noticeably clearer, less red and more even looking since using this.

Have any of you guys tried this? If not, I highly recommend it! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) x