Wednesday 30 April 2014

I'm not dead! Recent Purchases, Updates & Plans

Hello there! Firstly, I must apologize for being AWOL for so long - I'm sorry. Uni is very hectic at the moment and all my deadlines are fast approaching, eeek! I keep meaning to do posts but I've putting this last which has meant I never get round to writing anything. I miss it! So i'm making change, I'm going to try to post at least once a week WITHOUT FAIL! If i can fit a 2nd or even 3rd (might be pushing it there) post in the week then I will :) Hopefully I can go back to more posts once we reach June since uni will be done by then! Yayyy :D 

Recent Purchases & Plans

Left-right: Revlon ColourStay Foundation  for Oily/Combination Skin, Revlon PhotoReady Concealer, Revlon Lipstick in Pink Sizzle, Model's Own Nail Polish in Freak Out! & Boogie Nights, Rimmel 60 Seconds Polish in Funtime Fuschia, Model's Own Polish in Snow White, Turquoise Gloss & Snowflakes, Topshop Nail Polish in AWOL (how fitting!) & Model's Own Nail Polish in Naked Glow

As you can see i've gone a bit crazy with beauty products lately, especially nail polish! I don't even like nail polish that much! :') aha but none the less, I took full advantage of the Model's Own '6 for £20' offer and there's a '3 for 2' offer on all Revlon at boots, next on my list are some of those gorgeous-looking matte balms! 
I've also got a couple of skincare products hidden away that I want to review for you guys. So my plan is to review at least one product a week, alternating between nail polishes and something else. Obviously if i could do two a week, one nail polish and one other product that would be great but it all depends on how my uni work goes, gotta put that first after all. I may group the revlon products into one post we'll see.
Anyway, hope you're all as excited for the upcoming reviews as I am! If anyone still reads this thing that is :') aha 

Talk to you again soon hopefully! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) x