Monday 7 April 2014

Spring/Summer 2014 Accessories & Footwear Wishlist

I love how structured this bag is, i think it would work with casual as well as smart outfits. I know black isn't very summery but i've been after a small, simple, black bag for so long because it's just a great basic that I think every girl needs. I also love the concertina style of this - it has so many pockets! 

I think these are so cute and summery. I'm not usually a big fan of wedges, but i always find myself drawn to them around summer. I love the clean, cream color but i would be so wary of getting these dirty, i'd probably never leave the house in them! aha

I really like the metal trim on this bag. The color's a lot more summery than black yet i still think you could get away with it all year round. Again, i think it's the type of bag that would work with both smart and casual outfits, and if the strap is detachable (i'm not sure if it is) you could even use it as a clutch.

4) New Look Orange Jelly Sandals - £9.99
I've almost bought jelly sandals for the past 2 summers, but for some reason I always put it off, i don't know why. Anyway, this summer i'm determined to treat myself to some. I love this bright orange color and the price is super affordable. New Look stock this style in a total of 8 colors so there's something for everyone! :)

5) Boohoo Neon Pattern Clutch - £8
I think the pattern and colors on this are gorgeous! They give this clutch a more casual, fun feel which i really like.

6) Boohoo Block Heel Mint Jelly Sandals - £12
Jelly sandals again! I think i prefer this style to the New Look ones - I think the lift from the block heel would make the feet look smaller and cuter. I only wish they had more colors, although i do love this mint. They also stock black, white, nude & clear.

7) Topshop Green Concertina Bag - £25
Another small green bag! Aha sorry but i do love this one too, and i think it's slightly more minty than the New Look one. It's a concertina style again, which mean it has multiple pockets - something that i'm always a sucker for! I think it's a really nice size too, just a bit pricey.

8) Dixi Gold Amethyst Necklace - £20
This is such a pretty, and timeless necklace. I honestly think you could wear it with absolutely anything and it would never look out of place! It's definitely more of a summery piece, but i think it would look gorgeous in Autumn/Winter too.

9) Dixi Rose Gold Midi Ring - £8
I love this simple midi ring, i think it's really pretty and would add a bit of detail to any outfit, day or night.

10) ASOS Rope Chain Gold Hoop Earrings - £8
I've really got a craving for some hoop earrings at the moment! I think, if worn right, they can look really sporty and cool. I love the thick, rope chain style of these from ASOS.

11) Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Mischievous - £7.99
I've heard countless positive reviews about these ColorBurst Matte Balms by Revlon and i'm dying to get my hands on them! From the swatches i've seen online, i think my current favorite is 'mischievous'. It's a really wearable orangey peach color and, from what i've seen, can either been worn fairly sheer, or built for a more statement lip.

12) Dixi Poison Box Ring - £32
I know £32 is a little extortionate for a ring but this one is so beautiful and unusual. Keeping it on my wishlist incase the opportunity for an 'Easter present' comes up! aha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of my wishlist? Check out last week's Spring/Summer 2014 Clothing Wishlist here - featuring Motel, ASOS, Missguided & more!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) x