Tuesday 26 August 2014

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser | Review

I picked up this cleanser from Superdrug a while ago now, as an alternative to the Liz Earle cleanser (my review here) so i might make some comparisons to that during this review.

Size: 150ml

Stockists: Superdrug & Superdrug.com

Price: Usually £5.99, currently on sale for £2.98!

What It Says On The Tin: "Infused with plant extracts. Awakens skin's natural glow, cleanses and gently exfoliates. Brightening kiwi fruit & mulberry extracts. Nourishing cocoa butter"

Packaging: The cleanser comes in a pale green box, which contains the actual squeezy tube of cleanser and a muslim cloth.

Formula & Smell: It's a thick, smooth, white cream which spreads really nicely on the skin. Unlike the Liz Earle cleanser, this cleanser is designed to be applied to a wet face, then massaged in and removed with the cloth in the same way. The smell is a really nice smell in my opinion even though it reminds me of a 'man's aftershave' type smell.

Does It Work? I really like this as a cleanser, it's effective at removing make-up, including waterproof mascara, and it leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft. As for the 'brightening' aspect, I'm not so sure, I can't say i've noticed any improvement in the brightness of my skin but I love it nonetheless - it's an effective and (very) affordable hot cloth cleanser, thumbs up from me!

Have any of you guys tried this or any other hot cloth cleansers? I'd love to hear your opinions!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) x