Tuesday 2 April 2013

Let's Get Fit! My April Fitness Regime - Blogilates


Every year, around late spring time, i always get the urge to get fit - not lose weight, just tone up and improve my stamina and strength. This year's no different, especially now that i'm faced with the prospect of revealing my bikini bod to a beach-full of people in June. 
I first discovered Blogilates, a YouTube channel run by pilates insrtuctor Cassey Ho, around this time last year. I loved it instantly - she's so funny and she always sets her workouts to current, poppy music - it really makes working out enjoyable. Also, her videos are mostly about building muscle tone and strength rather than cardio, which is perfect for me. 
I've been subscribed to her channel since last year but (i hate to admit it) not been doing, or even watching the videos, until this last week. During one of them she mentioned a challenge she's running over April - to do all of her 127 videos in 30 days. She's created a calender that, once signed up to her newsletter, you can download and print off. So, i'm going to be trying that and seeing how many days i can do it for before i literally can't move! I'll let you know how it goes! Today i did arms, back and legs and i think i've already pulled my calves and shoulders.


4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I might have to give this one a try thanks!!

    :)

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! :) It's a great motivation having all the workouts written out on a calender! I've told myself that if i don't do the ones i've written down for that day they'll get carried over to the next day :) xx

      Delete
  2. i think i might do this as well!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, definitely try it! Just taylor it to your ability, i've set myself to do 3 workouts a day with stretching before and after :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x