Sunday 31 March 2013

April Wishlist - Turkey Here I Come!

Me and my boyfriend recently booked a holiday to Turkey so this month's wish list is devoted to holiday clothes. I've also decided to start looking after my skin more - so cleansing and toning every morning and night, and using a mask every couple of weeks. I want to be able to go make-up free in Turkey and if that's going to happen my skin needs to get it's act together! I love the body shop's seaweed range - even though it can be a little pricy, it's the only skincare range that really works on my combination skin.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

Hope you guys like my choices and are all having a great Easter weekend :) Let me know what you've got your eyes on for this summer! 
Massive haul and a couple of product reviews coming up for you soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I LOVE that printed swimsuit !! Go with that one :) Bikini's have had their day...let's go back to the humble swimsuit.
    I bet you are so excited for your holiday :)
    everythingandthegirl.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so so in love with it - i'm a sucker for safari/aztec style prints :') the price is putting me off a little bit but i'm tempted to just treat myself!
      I can't wait! :D sun, sea and cocktails! aha xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x