Friday 7 March 2014

Exciting News - I am now a Student Fashion contributor!

Student Fashion is an online style magazine and fashion blog for uni students. It includes posts ranging from award show style, to creating speckled eyeliner to achieving a perfect at home manicure!

I recently applied to be a writer for the blog and was so happy to find i'd been accepted. I will be submitting posts on a bi-weekly basis and will link them here for you to all go and check out :)

In my first post I put together 8 high-street dupes for some of the most popular high-end make-up products:
To read the full post with details on, prices of and links to each product, click here.

Hope you like it! 

xo

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, amazing post! :D

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!!! Great post! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x