Wednesday 12 March 2014

Primark Haul - Spring 2014

So i popped into Primark over the weekend and, well, as always in Primark, spent a little too much money. I am pretty happy with all my purchases though, apart from the belts which I bought in the wrong size! Doh! 
Brown Cut Out & Black w/ Aztec Stitching Detail Belts - 2 pack, £2
Green & White Flower Print Skater Dress - £5
Pastel Blue & Gold Triangle Necklace - £3
Blue Running Shorts - £3
2 Tail Combs - £1
(Beautiful) Blue Chunky Heels - £14
Chicago Eagles Oversized T-shirt - £6
Oversized Overexposed-Print T-shirt - £6
Black & Gold Triangle Necklace - £3
Bobby Pins - £1
5 Pack Silver Varying Width Rings - £3
+ (Shown on 1st Photo) Floral Black & Pink Fringed Kimono - £15

Coming up in the next week, i'm planning to do a 'How I Style' video for all the items I bought, so keep an eye out for that! Also in the pipe line: Best Foundations for Oily/Combination Skin, Spring Clothing Wishlist, Spring Beauty Wishlist & Mini Superdrug Haul - which would you guys like to see first? Let me know! :) 

xo

2 comments:

  1. All these things are so cute, I really need to go to Primark asap! xx

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You should! Primark has so much good stuff in there at the moment! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x