Wednesday 14 January 2015

Benefit Erase Paste | Review

Size: 4.4g

Price: £20.50

Pros: This paste is a lovely thick and creamy formula. It blends easily and has a high coverage. There is also a salmony/orange undertone to it which helps cancel out the purple/blue tones of dark circles. It comes in a lovely neat little box, with a leaflet explaining how to use it, and a little plastic spatula for 'scooping' the product out of the little glass jar which contains it. A little bit really goes a long way too, a pot of this can easily last me almost a year!

Cons: Even though I know this will last me a long time, I still feel like the price is a little too steep. Plus, although I do like the look of the packaging, the idea of having the product sitting in an open pot, which you are dipping into every time, isn't very sterile.
Apart from a couple of cons, overall I love this product simply for its brilliant coverage! However, it will always be something that I ask for as a gift due to the high price tag.

Have any of you guys tried this? What do you think? Let me know!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) x