Friday 23 January 2015

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado | Review

Size: 14g // 0.5 fl oz.

Price: £20 (£33 for 28g)

Pros: First of all, this eye cream feels so luxurious, it's thick, creamy (as the name would suggest) and really moisturising. As far as I can tell there is no smell to it, and although it surprised me when I first opened it, I've come to like its greenish colour. This was a christmas gift from my mum which I had asked for because I'm starting to notice fine lines appearing under my eyes... at 22, how depressing. Anyway, I figured it was worth investing in a good eye cream to try and nip the problem in the bud. I've been using it about 4-5 times a week for almost 4 weeks now and although the lines are still there, I can see an improvement - they seem to be smaller and shallower which it great! Also, I can tell this pot is going to last me for years, you only need to tiniest amount.

Cons: Being so creamy, I find I can only use this at night, as it takes ages to properly sink into the skin. I would never be patient enough to use this before apply my makeup! The only other con is the price tag - £20 is pretty steep for such a small pot. But then a little does go a long way, so I suppose £20 over a year or two isn't so bad?

What do you guys think? Have any of you got any other eye creams you would recommend? Let me know :) 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) x