Saturday 17 January 2015

Q & A a Day: 5-Year Journal

I would love to keep a journal, and I try it every year but never really make it past March. This Q and A a day, 5-year journal really caught my eye as something a little different and something that might be easier to keep doing.

Firstly, how gorgeous is it!? I love the design on the front cover, I think it looks really classic and elegant, and this theme continues inside. Also, the edges of the pages are gold! Gold! They're so reflective you can even see me taking the photo above. I love it, it's really unusual and gives the book quite a luxurious feel. 

The journal dedicates a day to each page, at the top of which is a question; these range from simple questions such as, "How did you start your day?" and "What was the last restaurant you went to?", to more thought-provoking ones such as "What's your mission?" and "Can people change?". It has a few lines for you to you to write an answer, next to which you can mark the year, and (being a 5-year journal), there are 5 places for you to do this. 

So far I'm doing really well with it, filling it in every night before bed, and I'm loving it. I like seeing what the questions are going to be each day and it gives you a moment to reflect. It's exciting thinking about how my answers may differ next year, let alone in 5 years time! I would definitely recommend this journal to anyone who likes the idea of keeping a diary but wants something a bit different.

You can purchases it from Amazon here.

Do any of you guys keep diaries or anything like this question a day journal? 

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) x