Tuesday 19 August 2014

Rimmel Funtime Fuschia Nail Polish | Review


Size: 8ml

Stockists: Boots & Superdrug stores & online

Price: Usually £3.69, currently on sale for £2.69!

Pros: Lovely, bright, hot pink colour. Super shiny finish. Long lasting/doesn't chip easily. Quick drying, maybe not quite 60 seconds, but its pretty fast! I also love the extra large brush, makes application a lot quicker and easier.

Cons: I struggle to find a con to be honest. The only negative i can think of it that there was some slight 'bubbling' (has anyone else experienced this?) on a few of my nails. However, that might be due to my poor application rather than there being anything amiss with the polish.

Overall, I love it! Fun, bright, shiny and long lasting.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) x