Friday 15 August 2014

Mini Primark Haul

So I popped into my local Primark the other day and, as always, ended up spending money. Quite happy with what I picked up though, and thought you guys might like to see too:

White Midi Skirt - £10
This lightweight, floaty skirt is a great staple. It's sheer with a mini-length opaque white liner, and sits right on your waist, closing with a concealed zipper at the back. It would be lovely to wear during the day or even better dressed up with heels for a cocktail night with the girls. I think its super chic and makes a welcome change to the more popular tight-fitting, pencil midi skirts.

Light Wash Stretch Skinny Jeans - £11
Now, I'm not usually a jeans girl, I'm much more of a leggings girl, however, I wanted to see if I could find some jeans which would rival the heavenly comfort of leggings and these are pretty darn close. They are Primark's ultra soft, super stretch variety. I chose the light denim colour in a size 8 with 30" leg.

Burgundy Bag - £8
I love this bag! It's a perfect size (small but not too small) and I think the push-lock on the front and the little handle on top give it a high-quality, vintage look. It's a gorgeous, rich browny-burgundy colour and it comes with a long adjustable strap which makes it easier to carry around. Underneath the front flap there is a little pocket, and then inside the main body of the bag, there are two small inner pouches and a discreet zipped pocket. Definitely going to be using this as we go into autumn. If you're not a fan of this colour, the store also had the same style in black and a lovely dark forest green.

Hope you like my purchases! Have any of you visited Primark recently? 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) x