Thursday 21 March 2013

Celia Birtwell for Uniqlo Wishlist

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while - been super busy at uni! It is the start of my Easter holidays next week though so hopefully that'll mean more time for blogging :) 
Although i haven't been posting, I have still been reading other peoples blogs. On Daisy's blog I read about a new collaboration between 60s designer Celia Birtwell and stylish high-street store Uniqlo - read Daisy's post here. Once I saw the Vogue preview page, i had to do a wishlist - the collection is gorgeous, and i love how reasonable the prices are.
I'm a bit obsessed with the leggings, I kind of want them all but i've just to included my 3 favourites. 
Leggings - £12.90 // Shirt - £19.90 // Tote Bag - £9.90
The collection goes on sale in-store and online today so get buying as I'm sure this is gonna sell out fast! 

2 comments:

  1. I had a look earlier on - the shirts have sold out already!! There are some lovely prints :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, no surprise they sold out so fast! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x