Friday 1 March 2013

March Wishlist

It's quite a small wish list this month. To be honest, i have my eye on a rather large selection of underwear, but i don't feel like we're quite close enough just yet for me to share my bra and knicker choices with you, so for now i've decided to keep it to the more 'family friendly' options.
Topshop Tank, Dungarees, Foundation, White Converse, Topshop Corset
First up is the Topshop cut away tank top (£10). I saw this in fashionsrocksmysocks's topshop haul video and just think it would be a great basic that i'd get a lot of wear out of.

Dunagrees are still very firmly on my wishlist. The ones in the picture above are actually from Topshop, but £36 is just too much for me so i've been scouting ebay for a cheaper version.

I'm coming to the end of my Boujois Healthy Mix foundation at the moment so know i'll be needing a replacement within the next couple of weeks. Although i do love the healthy mix, i feel like a change. So, if anyone can recommend me an affordable, medium coverage foundation that's good for combination skin i'd much appreciate it!

The aztec corset also caught my eye but, at £25 i need to find a cheaper version of that too!

Lastly, i've changed my want for new black boots to a want for some white hi tops. I had my eye one some gorgeous vintage pumas on ebay but was tragically outbid in the last second :( so vintage trainers or converse are the newest addition to my wishlist. 

Hope you like it :) let me know what you have your eyes on!
And *spoiler alert* I have a little haul coming up this week, with some H&M, Boots and of course Primark, so keep your eyes peeled for that too! :)

6 comments:

  1. Love the dungarees! I need a pair of those for summer!X

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pair of Converse or something like it are definitely on my wishlist too - they are a must have for Summer and my old pair died a death when they got a hole in the sole (that rhyme is so uncool, but there is no other way to say it) :) look forward to seeing your haul, I so need to go to Primark soon before I turn green at everyone else's bargain purchases xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, i love that rhyme! I think they'd just be such an easy go-to pair of shoes :) I love primark so much, i feel like i'm visiting on almost a weekly basis recently :') they also do some really nice home ware which is worth a look too :) xx

      Delete
  3. love the dungarees and converse (:

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice wishlist ;)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x