Friday 1 February 2013

February Wishlist

So i've decided i'm better off doing monthly wish lists. Here's my first one, for February.
*Boohoo Black Polo Neck Dress*
I really want a simple black dress, with long(ish) sleeves for layering and i love the polo neck on this one.

*Topshop LA Tee*
Think this would be a great basic tee that could be thrown on top of almost any bottoms.

*Love, Hearts & Crosses Triangle Collar Necklace*
I've wanted this every since i saw Zoella wearing it in her festive room tour video but it is forever out of stock! I'm hoping this'll be the month that they'll buy in some more.

*River Island Denim Dungarees*
I have had a strange urge to buy denim dungarees every since i saw them in Beautycrush's winter look-book video. I think they're a really cute piece with a 90s feel to them that could be worn throughout the year (not constantly, mind)

*Heeled Chelsea Boots*
These are one of those things where i really want them but honestly don't know if they'd ever get worn. I think they're probably last place on my wishlist.

*Topshop Geek Crop*
I love this top. Again, i don't how much i'd wear it, but i do think it'd be super cute in summer.

*Velvet Leggings*
The velvet just adds a subtle difference stopping these leggings from being boring, but being black they would still be easily wearable.

*Topshop Black Glitter Trim & Cream Lace Trim Socks*
Just think these would look cute worn under heels. Again, less of a want than some of the other ones on here.

*Mini (15ml) Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish*
Decided i'm gonna get myself i super mini one! Then i get to try it out without committing to the rather large price tag that the 100ml carries.

Hope you enjoyed my February wishlist. Let me know if any of the items take your fancy too :)

12 comments:

  1. I love the socks and I really want some dungarees-also I wish I had mermaid hair hahaha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive nominated you for a liebster award x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the triangle necklace, it reminds me of bunting :) they had a very similar one in Dorothy Perkins last year - I'm sure I've seen it elsewhere too so definitely worth a look round the high street for one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo thank you for the advice, i will definitely have a hunt for one i think :) i've wanted a collar necklace for ages but i'm very fussy about jewelry! xx

      Delete
  4. I love pretty much everything in that wishlist- really nice post! especially that necklace and weirdly enough, the socks! followed you! follow back? xoxo

    http://whatagiraffehearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) aha, i can't wait for that necklace to come back in stock, i've been searching all over for one like it!
      I couldn't work out how to follow you back lovely because you don't have a 'followers' section in your side bar :/ sorry xx

      Delete
  5. I'm so tempted to buy the dungarees, I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to yet xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want some but i can't afford to buy any atm :( just bought a festival ticket this week so i'm broke now aha! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x