Sunday 23 February 2014

Fitness Motivation - Inspiration Boards

So, this was actually an idea that was run by Blogilates creator, Cassey Ho. The aim was to put together a collection of quotes, photos, anything that inspires and motivates you to workout. At first, I kinda thought it sounded a bit silly and wasn't going to bother doing it. But i follow a lot of 'fitspo' accounts on instagram and figured it would be better to have all the things that inspire me in one place, so when i had a bit of spare time one afternoon i set to work downloading images of motivational quotes and photos.
Some examples (taken from Blogilates facebook page - here)
I wanted it to reflect my personal goals - strength, muscle tone, flexibility and healthy living. I also included a couple of quotes that would motivate me not only to workout but to work hard in every area of my life, not just on the mat.
Once I was happy with the way it looked, i set it to my desktop background on my laptop so it'd be something I'd see every day. I'd really recommend doing that, or printing it and sticking it up around your house - on your bedroom wall to get you up in the morning, in your kitchen to remind you to eat healthy - whatever your goals are. I know that having mine on my laptop pushes me to workout instead of being distracted by tumblr and candy crush!

My board:
What do you guys think? How do you motivate yourselves to reach your goals?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) x