Tuesday 11 February 2014

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Review



Stockists: Boots (here)

Price: £5.99

I bought this sponge a week ago simply after reading so many other bloggers' reviews. Every one said how wonderful this was and how it gave them a flawless base, better than they could get using a brush. I was excited to try this out but unfortunately I'm really disappointed. I have been using it to apply my foundation for every day the past week but not once did I feel like I couldn't have achieved a substantially better finish with a brush. I found that it not only seemed to soak up a lot of my foundation but also made it look patchy and very sheer. I've tried it both damp and dry but can't seem to get it to work for me! I will definitely be reverting back to using my Real Techniques Buffing Brush from now on, which really gives me a flawless finish.

Unfortunately I can't say that i'd recommend this to anyone. I personally feel conned and naive for spending 6 quid on a sponge, when i could've got a pack of god knows how many from poundland and achieved the same finish! My advice? Stick with a buffing brush.

Have any of you tried this sponge? What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) x