Thursday 24 January 2013

Models Own - Beth's Blue

I always tend to wear dark nail varnishes in winter and save pastels for spring/summer time, but recently i've seen a lot of gurus such as zoella and fashionrocksmysocks sporting pastel blues or purples along with their think coats and wooly scarves, and i think it looks great. The pastel nails just add a lift to the outfit and can stop dark coloured wintery clothes looking too drab.
So tonight I decided to paint my nails with Beth's Blue, a lovely blue grey with lilacy undertones, for a change. It looked lovely at first, and i was really pleased with it, but then it started to bubble horribly - now it looks awful! Why do so many of my nail polishes do this as they dry? Its so frustrating!

(Buy here)

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous tone! I love all these muted colours at the moment - I haven't really experienced the bubbling when it dries before, I wouldn't know what to do to combat it!! Either way ya can't tell in the photo so I think you've got away with it! ^.^;

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm actually loving wearing a pastel tone for a change :)
      I think it was either to do with putting it on too thickly or it reacting strangely with the top coat. I actually re did them because they ended up looking so terrible! But i only did one coat and i didn't apply a top coat and they dried perfectly :) much happier now! aha x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x