Friday 25 January 2013

Weekly Wish - Hand Cream

I've been looking out for a hand cream recently since my hands keep feeling really dry and sore - i think it must be this weather! Also, i know i'm only 20, but i do feel like it's time for me to start taking good care of my hands. I already feel like they resemble old lady hands and not taking care of them isn't going to make them look any younger!
I saw this Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Cream (available here) last sunday on Rhiannon's (fashionrocksmysocks) blog in her 'Week in Photo's No.39' post, and it's been hanging around in it's own little tab ever since. I think it looks really cute and it's nice that they do the mini versions to try out. However i do think the price (£8) is still a little steep for such tiny products.
Another hand cream that caught my eye is The Body Shop's Vitamin E Hand Cream (available here) which also promises to condition nails and soften cuticles - that's 3 jobs done in 1! This made me happy because, being very lazy, I am a lover of any product that does more than one thing at once. I do think that £8 is still a little steep for 75ml of product BUT there is 40% off everything online and instore at the Body Shop right now which would re-price this little lovely at the much more agreeable price of £4.80 - perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Great recommendations! And btw I love the name of your blog, its so great!

    xo,
    Jamie

    www.inspirationlush.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x