Monday 28 January 2013

OOTD - Too Cold!

I wore this on Friday to go into town and meet my boyfriend off his train. Being silly, i thought it looked fairly sunny (so perhaps warm) outside so thought this outfit would be sufficient. It was not. I was absolutely frozen! More appropriate updates to it would be a thermal top layered underneath the grey one, ear muffs, gloves and a scarf. Oh and thick, fluffy socks under my boots.
I paired it with (as always) my little charity shop bag which you can see patiently sitting on my desk in the background.
Camo Jacket - Charity Shop
Grey Hoody - Topman (here)
Heavyweight Black Leggings - Topshop (here)
Grey Oversized Tee - Topshop (here)
Boots - Charity Shop
Nail Polish - Beth's Blue (Models Own) (here)
Lipstick - Beguiled by Topshop
Gold Stag Locket - Present from Boyfriend

4 comments:

  1. cute outfit, i love camo jackets :) i always keep a pair of gloves in my bag just in case because my hands get cold so quickly :( boooo winter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Me too! I'm wearing mine to death! aha
      That's a good plan! I can't wait for the weather to start warming up! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit, you look so cute.

    *following*

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu :D
      Love your blog, definitely following back :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x