Saturday 11 January 2014

Do I, don't I? Champneys Facial Cleansing System

I've just seen this at boots...
.... so tempting!!

I was seriously considering buying a clarisonic last year but could never find a way to justify spending £120 on what is essentially a glorified electric toothbrush for your face. However, £20 is a whole new story! I'm supposed to be saving money, and i'm fully aware it's not something i need, but i really want to try it out. I just know it's in danger of being a fun new gadget for the first two weeks but then quickly becoming something that's too big to travel with and too long-winded to use, ultimately ending up spending the rest of its life living in a bathroom drawer being neglected. 

...still kinda want it though. And for £20....

Ahhh, it's gonna have to be a 'sleep on it' decision i think. 

xo

4 comments:

  1. I'm the worst person in these situations because my answer is always go for it!! You can't beat a good discount and less than half price is amazing! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a good deal! I'm such a sucker for sale items haha xx

      Delete
  2. I'm having the exact same dilemma! Struggling to find any reviews on it which is annoying! agh :-)

    http://alicelouisa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i had a quick look for reviews too but couldn't seem to find anything! Even for £20, i still wanna know if it's any good xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x