Thursday 30 January 2014

I Went Shopping - Whoops


Fire Waves iSound Bluetooth Speaker
This was actually a belated birthday present from my lovely boyfriend <3 it's a super cute, tiny speaker with big sound, and a rather pretty glowing middle. Review coming soon.

Whittard of Chelsea Instant Strawberry & Blueberry Flavoured Green Tea
I picked this up last weekend from their Nottingham shop. It's a tea that I used to drink years ago and I wanted to try it again. Unfortunately, i'm not allowed it at the moment because it has a couple of high fodmap ingredients (don't know what fodmaps are? click here), but i shall definitely be trying it within the next month or so, once i'm back to a normal-ish diet.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
I have seen this on so many blogs recently! I love Real Techniques brushes, and being a steal compared to the Beauty Blender, i just had to grab it in Boots. Review coming soon.

Superdrug Deep Action Pore-Cleansing Nose Strips
I have some pretty persistent blackheads on my nose - hoping these will be able to rid me of them! I've heard good things about the Biore Pore Strips, but i refused to pay and extra £2 for essentially the same thing. We'll see how they go.

Maybelline Dream LUMI touch Concealer
Stocking up while it's still 'buy 1, get the 2nd half price' on all Maybelline products in Superdrug. (review here)

2 comments:

  1. I really love the Whittard tea mixes - they all sound so fantastic, I had a gorgeous lime one quite a few years ago! Hope this one is just as nice x

    flawedfairytale fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo lime sounds nice! :) i've heard they do rocky road hot chocolate as well which sounds incredible! aha xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting :) x